The original property dates from circa 1750 and was converted and extended by the current owners 16 years ago with a further extension completed approximately 11 years ago. This imposing residence lies in grounds of approximately 1.5 acres with part of them being landscaped to provide formal garden areas and the remainder being natural woodland with an abundance of indigenous trees that have been planted by the current vendors. The property is also bordered by a natural stream and access to the property is gained by crossing a stone arched bridge. Lying in an area of outstanding natural beauty with good access to adjoining towns and villages. The M65 motorway Junction 13 is within a few minutes driving distance.
On instructions received from The United Reformed Church (North WESTERN Province) Trust Ltd we are pleased to offer the property know as Newton-In-Bowland United Reformed Church, Newton-In-Bowland, BB7 3DZ.